CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews

CNFTR (c.) 2008 (rev.) 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JULIE IS ALISON

Go down 
+9
H181980
Dr. John Bell
Mark Smith
Tad Sherman
GCain
SherrieE
Admin
Roy Toshima
loron_knowlen2011
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
loron_knowlen2011

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:51 am

Julie's real name is Alison. One could not have written a script better. Very Happy

Last edited by loron_knowlen2011 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roy Toshima

Roy Toshima

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:00 am

OK here is a hint, he he he Very Happy alien
His daughter may be a nut-case but he served his country honorably in WWII so a BIG hats off to him.
lol!

Last edited by Roy Toshima on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:06 am

I have that feeling we are going to get complaints about this one. I might have to remove this one but for now it is fun cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/lutzobservatory/org.html
loron_knowlen2011

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:07 am

She'll just call me a Fuc*** so don't worry about it. lol!
Back to top Go down
SherrieE

SherrieE

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:17 am

As to many photos which Alison posts at her FB which many have washed out watermarked photos they steal from eBay sellers ect. then post at her FB page, then if the photo is reposted on another FB page she claims it was her's that was stolen. Plus if anyone either questions or confronts her, she accuses the FB member of being a fake account which she is going to report to FB affraid
Back to top Go down
loron_knowlen2011

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:26 am

She might call my mama and my daddy affraid or call me a Fuc*** affraid
Back to top Go down
GCain

GCain

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:32 am

I think a website is due!
Don't you wish you could put up a big firewall to block out these jerks from your life!
Back to top Go down
Roy Toshima

Roy Toshima

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:34 am

There is one on Twitter lol! afro lol! afro lol! afro lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Tad Sherman

Tad Sherman

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:00 am

Saw this at Facebook https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/groups/210258832356641/doc/375605112488678/ about a photo scam.

The scam is that they posting other washed out watermarked photos they steal from eBay sellers ect. then post at their FB page, then if the photo is reposted on another FB page they claim it was theirs that was stolen. Plus if anyone either questions or confronts them, they acuse the FB member of being a fake account which they are going to report to FB. affraid
Back to top Go down
Mark Smith

Mark Smith

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:12 pm

The data shows that both Julie and Alison are two different people and further that the data reflects over 20 years. However both individuals are very similar in appearance where one could say twins but the data tells us that one was born in January 1970 and the other was born in December 1970.
Further both joined FB within one day of each other in 2008 along with knowing each other in addition to attacking others on FB at the same time on the same page. Even though the data tells us something different,
these other facts tell us there is more to this situation plus this posting with it's threads has been viewed over 80 times. The data show different but these facts can not be demised. Question Arrow Question
Back to top Go down
loron_knowlen2011

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:13 pm

She runs for the Kodachrome, she runs for the Kodachrome, she runs for the memories, she runs for the 70s......... lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr. John Bell

Dr. John Bell

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Hey man the chick is running for her life from having to get a job at McDonalds MAN. She'll get her friends to take pictures of her crying over Huell Howser's coffin with a resume in the other hand, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol! but the Mc Donalds dragon still chases her up and down La Cienega, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol! Ma ma want her to pay that mortgage flower
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:38 pm

Sounds like somebody is running for Twitter. bounce
Back to top Go down
loron_knowlen2011

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 pm

WHAT THE F***!!! I happen to know a friend that placed a clip up at youTube explaining how Alison is in fact Julie in addition to it being shared with Alison's social network friends. Alison had the clip pulled claiming it was attacking her even though it did not but whats freaky is that Alison made a second YouTube channel and placed the clip there under her name and subscribed this new channel to her original YouTube channel. All I can say to that is WHAT THE F***!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Sounds like a DPA with too much time on their hands No
Back to top Go down
H181980

H181980

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:55 pm

weird scratch
Back to top Go down
GCain

GCain

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:03 am

I think she's looking with this already having 256 hits in such a short time. Interesting photos of the skin tack on both persons.
Back to top Go down
N. Wells

N. Wells

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 am

We're watching you Alison, she just has to have her picture by that light bulb lol! afro lol! afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Now that she has a job, maybe she'll settle down and behave herself. pirat
Back to top Go down
SherrieE

SherrieE

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:46 pm

THat video clip on that channel makes no sense at all. No affraid No affraid No affraid No
Back to top Go down
Tad Sherman

Tad Sherman

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:25 pm

I've had enough of this crap so let the world decide if the two are one in the same.

http://instagram.com/p/ZRiLGUMK7Z/

http://instagram.com/p/TmJbslQR8e/

Anybody think to put up the video too? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1SRZ8gMCzU

No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
SherrieE

SherrieE

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:23 pm

That poor child only has 3 subscribers to her YouTube channel, so lets all join flower flower queen flower flower
Back to top Go down
loron_knowlen2011

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:15 am

Give Alison enough rope she'll hanger herself. I just received these messages in a second FB mailbox that I did not know I have, WOW! she's even threatening me on behalf of ABC Television.

Alison
I received all your messages today at ABC. I am the one that receives your inboxes. May I ask you why you keep targeting me? You've been doing this for the past 2 years from hundreds of phony accounts. We actually produce shows you would actually like so I don't understand why you are so upset and wasting so much time hating on a girl you have never met. Please stop mistaking me for Jullie. I have never met her either...

12:34am
Alison
i think you must know that we are 2 different people. i would hate to think that you were the same person calling my house last year....
May 11

3:02am
Alison
I've worked very hard with 2 attorneys - one personal and one from ABC to serve you with NOT ONLY a restraining order - but I will see you in a court for slander. Sending your crap to ABC and calling my house and harassing me was two steps too far. Plus your little gun video was quite concerning to the LAPD.

3:20am
Alison
Threatening to burn my house and the Stahl house down was volatile. Every phone call has been recorded and your IP addresses were traced back to your address. On top of the recorded calls you or your friends made to my house.This weekend I plan on posting on VLA, your profile, your picture, and all your information. I have 75 thousand people to inform this to. IF you apologize for everything you've done to me PRIVATELY, I won't do it and will in fact let it all go. But I have a feeling you like this. Do the right thing Loron. Let it go and enjoy the party....

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:17 am

Loron. Save all of this in case it has to be reported to the law or brought before a lawyer. alien
Back to top Go down
bugaboo

bugaboo

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:30 am

ABC7 Main Line: (818) 863-7777
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JULIE IS ALISON Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JULIE IS ALISON
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: