CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews

CNFTR (c.) 2008 (rev.) 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JULIE IS ALISON

Go down 
+9
H181980
Dr. John Bell
Mark Smith
Tad Sherman
GCain
SherrieE
Admin
Roy Toshima
loron_knowlen2011
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr. John Bell

Dr. John Bell

JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:15 am

She's a pretty trippy broad afro
Back to top Go down
Mark Smith

Mark Smith

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:40 am

Love how Alison says for to let it go and yet she is the one sending the messages at 12AM & 3AM in the morning.
Back to top Go down
loron_knowlen2011

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:31 am

Alison, Julie or whatever you call yourself these days, understand that you in my opinion are mentally off and need to seek help. I hope you get the help you need because you are heading down a road that you will never return from. You insult our generation in front of these teenagers study

P.S. Alison I have a lady friend and her name is Jackie, yes she's older but prettier. Her daughter who might become my step daughter at 25 already has a successful business. Sherrie still helps me out with the observatory office.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:59 pm

I must say Loron, I've just read over the page you sent the link too. There's something wrong with her, I mean it's just paragraph after paragraph about you. It is really an obsession that is very deep within this person's mind. She thinks you're this girl Pam, I've look at the person's profile, trust me it's real plus you said you know her but only from Facebook. Somebody is off their meds! alien affraid alien affraid alien affraid alien affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/lutzobservatory/org.html
SherrieE

SherrieE

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:22 pm

The truth is that Alison's parents should have never bought her a computer in the first place. pig
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Yeah thats a point Sherrie, with her father being an entertainer and her mother a flight attendant does not give much time to properly raising a daughter. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
loron_knowlen2011

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Alison,

I have read your manifesto about me at Facebook. I'm shocked and appalled that you have absolutely no concept that by putting such statements in public view is helping to destroy your father's legacy along with your employer's credibility.

As to your specific allegations you have made against me I shall answer you with a statement from my generation which you are not a part of,

UP YOURS!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:49 pm

She's getting older and not prettier, tis, tis, tis Basketball
Back to top Go down
Dr. John Bell

Dr. John Bell

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:43 am

That chick's face is weird dude! She's made her own demons man What a Face Just let her lie in it, those are her demons man geek She'll never know the crystals man. She'll never be in the Paradyne man.

It's like there 's white paste on her face man http://instagram.com/p/ZRiLGUMK7Z/
Back to top Go down
Roy Toshima

Roy Toshima

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:46 pm

ALL THAT IS ABOUT YOU LORON? WOW! affraid Sounds like Alison is flipping out, go thing you're moving out of LA
Back to top Go down
Oddball

Oddball

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:03 pm

With the old lady's house being worth 3.5 million and Alison's house being worth million dollars, three's a lot of gold there baby. WOOF! WOOF!
drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
SherrieE

SherrieE

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Why is Alison doing this? She must know that this is ruining her life. By creating that page she has made her own hell. Think John has a point, Alison has made her own demons confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:20 am

Loron Knowlen is a good person and strong member of his community. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
N. Wells

N. Wells

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:26 am

I've come to learn that Loron Knowlen understands that every civilization defines itself in part by its past, and an understanding of its past helps determine its basic values and future aspirations. Understanding of the past is strengthened and deepened by contact with the buildings, physical places, and artifacts of earlier times. Through learning this past, our young and future generations come to better understand the society in which they live and to better understand themselves. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oddball

Oddball

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:52 am

4.5 million can buy a lot of gold baby, It's a mother of a beautiful bridge baby drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
loron_knowlen2011

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:18 pm

The following clip has been placed up on to my YouTube channel in which I respond to each and every allegation made against me by Alison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HSC6W_bnwU

Last edited by loron_knowlen2011 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oddball

Oddball

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:28 pm

I don't care who is who baby , keep them positive waves baby, keep think about that 4.5, thats a lot of gold baby. drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Mark Smith

Mark Smith

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Julie Alison or whomever you are, remember an allegation (also called adduction) is a claim of a fact by a party in a pleading, which the party claims to be able to prove. Allegations remain assertions without proof, until they can be proved. study
Back to top Go down
bugaboo

bugaboo

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:45 pm

L O R A N !!! The video clips at youTube that were defaming you by Alison are down, I just checked. cheers
Back to top Go down
Astrowizz

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:54 pm

It was once said "May justice be done or the heavens fall." For the clip "Vesti la giubba" was a nice touch. Now lets get back to observing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:19 am

HERE! HERE! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
loron_knowlen2011

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Behave yourself Alison and take down all that crap you have placed up about others and myself and I'll put back your link on my Santa Monica website. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:11 pm

The stuff seems to be down, so lets table this discussion, there has been enough time spent on this. alien
Back to top Go down
SherrieE

SherrieE

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 am

A little bird told me something is in the works, so get ready lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
loron_knowlen2011

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:40 am

Months or maybe even years is when I got to start looking out, or it could be sooner. However if something happens enough people know who's first suspect.lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JULIE IS ALISON   JULIE IS ALISON - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JULIE IS ALISON
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: