CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews

CNFTR (c.) 2008 (rev.) 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. John Bell

Dr. John Bell

REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!! Empty
PostSubject: REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!!   REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 am

Hey man I'm Dr. John Bell I developed the nutronic crystals while at MIT After serving in Vietnam I got into both the CIA and SAC afterwords I developed the crystals into the Paradyne. I know it man it's cool. Remember it's the nutronic power within the crystals that brings you to the Paradyne of creation man.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!!   REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:54 pm

I'm there cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/lutzobservatory/org.html
Dr. John Bell

Dr. John Bell

PostSubject: Re: REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!!   REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:38 pm

I don't put a "N" at the front of the word nutronic man because the crystals are part of the Paradyne man, thats why the word in my statements man is left in lower case like this man "nutronic"
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven afro
Back to top Go down
Astrowizz

PostSubject: Re: REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!!   REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:49 pm

From one doctor to another, do I detect a slight Dennis Hopper tone in your statements?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!!   REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REACH TO THE PARADYNE MAN !!!
Page 1 of 1