CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews

CNFTR (c.) 2008 (rev.) 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZEISS'S REICH PANEL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. John Bell

Dr. John Bell

ZEISS'S REICH PANEL Empty
PostSubject: ZEISS'S REICH PANEL   ZEISS'S REICH PANEL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:19 pm

You see Zeiss was always there for you man, Zeiss always thought things through man. You see this is how they thought it through man, Zeiss placed a panel at the back of the tube assembly of their large refractor telescopes for the focusing system to be attached along with the finderscope man and other accessories like drive correctors and such. Carl Zeiss Jena made those panels during the years of the Third Reich man, which is why I have decided to elaborate on the Reich Panels. Zeiss also put Reich Panels on their larger reflectors to man.
Below are some examples man.

http://ourmanintbilisi.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/obs5.jpg

http://www2.fi.edu/visitor-guide/images/dp_observe.jpg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven afro
Back to top Go down
Oddball

Oddball

PostSubject: Re: ZEISS'S REICH PANEL   ZEISS'S REICH PANEL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Woof woof drunken
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ZEISS'S REICH PANEL   ZEISS'S REICH PANEL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:38 pm

DISCLAIMER: "Reich Panel" is not a product of the Carl Zeiss company but a term Dr. Bell uses to describe the rear cell assembly on Zeiss refracting telescopes. cheers

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/lutzobservatory/org.html
Dr. John Bell

Dr. John Bell

PostSubject: Re: ZEISS'S REICH PANEL   ZEISS'S REICH PANEL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:44 pm

I love Reich Panels man, it made Zeiss's refractors sexy man. I've seen guys drop to their knees man, seriously man!
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven afro
Back to top Go down
Dr. John Bell

Dr. John Bell

PostSubject: Re: ZEISS'S REICH PANEL   ZEISS'S REICH PANEL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Zeiss was in the Paradyne man. You knew where you stood with them and Zeiss knew where they stood with you man.
Back to top Go down
Astrowizz

PostSubject: Re: ZEISS'S REICH PANEL   ZEISS'S REICH PANEL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Dr. Bell are you referring to the plate which looks as it is within the system shown because both telescopes show a rear cell. scratch
Back to top Go down
H181980

H181980

PostSubject: Re: ZEISS'S REICH PANEL   ZEISS'S REICH PANEL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:00 pm

It seems the plate is a separate unit or welded as part of the rear cell of the refractors shown. Also I saw on Dr. Bells Facebook that many Zeiss telescopes used a regular rear cell assembly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr. John Bell

Dr. John Bell

PostSubject: Re: ZEISS'S REICH PANEL   ZEISS'S REICH PANEL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Let's pound the pavement man, what's important man is that you like Zeiss, I like Zeiss and Zeiss knows that. So lets all get into the Paradyne man. You see man I'm Dr. John Bell I developed the nutronic crystals while at MIT After serving in Vietnam I got into both the CIA and SAC afterwords I developed the crystals into the Paradyne. I know it man it's cool. Remember it's the nutronic power within the crystals that brings you to the Paradyne of creation man.

Back to top Go down
Dr. John Bell

Dr. John Bell

PostSubject: Re: ZEISS'S REICH PANEL   ZEISS'S REICH PANEL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Hitler made them build it man.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZEISS'S REICH PANEL   ZEISS'S REICH PANEL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZEISS'S REICH PANEL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews :: ASTRONOMY & TELESCOPE BUILDING-
Jump to: