CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews

CNFTR (c.) 2008 (rev.) 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OLD FARTS IN THE C.I.A. ARE DYING OFF MAN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. John Bell

Dr. John Bell

OLD FARTS IN THE C.I.A. ARE DYING OFF MAN! Empty
PostSubject: OLD FARTS IN THE C.I.A. ARE DYING OFF MAN!   OLD FARTS IN THE C.I.A. ARE DYING OFF MAN! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:08 pm

C.I.A. you say? Well there is a contradiction in terms, I should know man because i worked for them man. They know all the Hitler stuff man., they know. Here is what the C.I.A. knows about Adolf Hitler man,

C.I.A. File No: 41-8932786-1-A671093 BC-334-F79213

Adolf Hitler born 1889 Rasohofen, Austria. Died 1960 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Eva Braun Hitler born 1912 Munich, Germany. Died 1999 Toronto, Canada

Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun were married in Munich in 1934.

Their first daughter was born in 1935 with the second daughter 1938.

Both daughters are alive today man with grandchildren and great-grandchildren man.

The Hitler family flew to the United States 3 times to visit family friend William Randolph Hearst at his home in San Simeon CA. I know because my supervisor showed me these files in 1968 man. I was young, I was hot back then man! You see man this information is becoming public man because the old farts who kept this stuff secret are dead now man. Plus today nobody gives a crap either man.

You see the C.I.A. is in the Paradyne man, the total freaking nutronic Paradyne man! I know man because i worked there man. When somebody asks me about what i say man, all I say is old farts are dying off in the C.I.A. They kept those secrets but now they have died off man.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven afro

Back to top Go down
Mark Smith

Mark Smith

OLD FARTS IN THE C.I.A. ARE DYING OFF MAN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLD FARTS IN THE C.I.A. ARE DYING OFF MAN!   OLD FARTS IN THE C.I.A. ARE DYING OFF MAN! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Thanks for sharing. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

OLD FARTS IN THE C.I.A. ARE DYING OFF MAN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: