CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews

CNFTR (c.) 2008 (rev.) 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE

Go down 
+4
loron_knowlen2011
Tad Sherman
GCain
Roy Toshima
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Roy Toshima

Roy Toshima

WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE Empty
PostSubject: WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE   WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:30 am

Watch the video and tell me your thoughts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXA-KA-pEKw
scratch
Back to top Go down
GCain

GCain

PostSubject: Re: WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE   WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 am

Roy her mistake was she didn't use her right to remain silent. Second if an officer tells one to do something, I would suggest that one follows the officer's directions. If one feels their 4th rights were violated, they can file a complaint to that later.
study
Back to top Go down
Tad Sherman

Tad Sherman

PostSubject: Re: WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE   WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:51 am

Even though it was a traffic stop, it was interfering with a crime scene especially after the officer told her to go back into her house. With what has happened to officers in the past, the officer had ever right to take the steps necessary to maintain his safety. As Gordon said if she had issue there is a process where she can raise her concerns.
cheers
Back to top Go down
loron_knowlen2011

PostSubject: Re: WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE   WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:14 am

I thought she was confrontational right from the beginning with that in your face anti establishment thing,"It's my right" but that's not what she was doing. She was running a con on the officers by purposely doing something to catch their attention and becoming confrontational hoping they''ll make a mistake somewhere along the line and she'll be able to file suit and get free money. It looks as though the officer took the bait and fell right into her trap. I've seen others play that game of roulette. What's tragic is the cost to the tax payers because in most cases the person gets a settlement.
Back to top Go down
Mark Smith

Mark Smith

PostSubject: Re: WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE   WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:18 am

4th amendment right? I guess you could same the same about free speech, you have the right to free speech but that does not give you a right to holler out fire in a theater when there is none. study
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE   WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:29 am

She first said she was standing there to film them, then she said she had to remain there because she needed fresh air. Be nice if she kept her story straight. I think she and the officer were both right and were both wrong but i agree with Loron that in the final outcome she'll file suit and get something.
Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/lutzobservatory/org.html
Oddball

Oddball

PostSubject: Re: WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE   WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:30 am

Babe it's going to be another "Beer Summit" at the Whit House drunken
Back to top Go down
Astrowizz

PostSubject: Re: WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE   WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:32 am

That sure wrecked our star party but I'll ad my two cents, she's a known activist and has been arrested before for civil disobedience.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE   WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOMAN ARRESTED FOR FILMING POLICE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: