CLEAR NIGHTS & Telescope Reviews

CNFTR (c.) 2008 (rev.) 2011

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING MAN, IT'S 2012 MAN !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. John Bell

PostSubject: THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING MAN, IT'S 2012 MAN !!!   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:25 pm

The party is over man!!!
http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/videos/alien-apocalypse-2012#alien-apocalypse-2012

It's over man, just like the movie "Knowing". Your lawyer and iPod aren't going to get you out of this man, Steve Jobs is dead man. The aliens are in the Paradyne man, Congressman Ron Paul knows that the aliens are in the Paradyne man !!! Kids the internet is over man !!!, Kids your mom's credit card won't cover this man!!!

Hey man I'm Dr. John Bell I developed the nutronic crystals while at MIT After serving in Vietnam I got into both the CIA and SAC afterwords I developed the crystals into the Paradyne. I know it man it's cool. Remember it's the nutronic power within the crystals that brings you to the Paradyne of creation man.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING MAN, IT'S 2012 MAN !!!   Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:31 am

What no Paradyne? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/lutzobservatory/org.html

THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING MAN, IT'S 2012 MAN !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1